What’s hot and what’s not in the world of typography
We surveyed thousands of graphic designers, art directors and creative people from around the globe to learn what they think about current trends in typography.
Did you know that 90% of designers like Slab Serif fonts? Or that over 50% of designers look to free fonts for their new projects? We sure didn’t.
We invite you to delve into the creative mind with us. It’s definitely an interesting place!
Designers shared their innermost thoughts about typography with us. Some of the more inventive responses included:
- 1992 called and wants its fonts back.
- I obsessively buy these…
- I feel these are doughy and not crisp enough for many uses.
- My dark little heart skipped a beat when I saw this….
Download the report and also learn:
- Where designers locate fonts for projects – in-house libraries or new purchases
- The websites that have the best typographic inspiration
- Where designers like to license new fonts
- Whether people prefer licensing massive font libraries, or single families
The report contains gems like this, plus a whole lot more.
Charts! Graphs! Statistics! Oh my!